Here comes the bride...

Let's start from the begining, shall we? Here's a little background on how our family came to be:
Scott and I met on May 21st, 2001 at a Costco orientation. It wouldn't be until 2 weeks later though, while hanging out with some mutual friends, that we would realize we were attracted to each other! Our first date was on June 9th at Manzetti's in Southpark. It would be 2 years later, on Saturday August 2nd, 2003, that we wed at the beautiful St. Mary's Chapel. Oddly enough, I still remember it like it was yesterday! It was a beautiful, sunny day and we were having so much fun at the reception that Scott and I were the last ones on the dance floor!
We enjoyed our honeymoon to Savannah and we even stopped in to Atlanta to see a Michael McDonald concert (courtesy of my maid of honor amd Scott's groomsman, Shawn & Amanda). A week wasn't nearly long enough, but we enjoyed every moment and the memories are wonderful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home