We're almost home....
We official closed on our Charlotte house yesterday...very bitter-sweet! After a week long move, we are now Raleigh-ians. I am starting my search for our next home on Thursday, so wish me luck! It won't be easy considering Lil' Dude is on a massive teething spree. :-( Poor little guy is in so much pain; the bottom 2 are through and 2 more on the top are trying to make their appearance (soon I hope!).
Next week the baby and I will head off to Michigan to visit 'GG' and Aunt Sanny. I'm a little nervous about the plane ride and how he'll do with his teething pain. It'll be nice for everyone to see him again though and catch up on my Aunt Toni's 2 little girls.
I know I need to post more often...as things settle back into a routine (meaning when Jeremy lets me) I will start posting more frequently.
Next week the baby and I will head off to Michigan to visit 'GG' and Aunt Sanny. I'm a little nervous about the plane ride and how he'll do with his teething pain. It'll be nice for everyone to see him again though and catch up on my Aunt Toni's 2 little girls.
I know I need to post more often...as things settle back into a routine (meaning when Jeremy lets me) I will start posting more frequently.

1 Comments:
Good luck with traveling ... I totally choked on going to Alabama. Just too much going on here. We miss you. Would love to see some pics of the new digs and you and lil Dude as well.
Post a Comment
<< Home