Apartment living....sucks!!
Well, we just spent our first official week in an apartment. Needless to say, especially since we're on the 2nd floor, that it hasn't been fun! I spent all day Thursday, in the pouring rain, with a Realtor trying to look at homes. We didn't really find anything that we liked, but did find areas of town we like. We'll just have to wait for the right house now.
I'm really missing all my Little Monkey Mommies and the comfort of a home! Everyday I look at the beautiful scrap book they made me and it makes me smile! I know it won't be too long before I start making new friends and we find a place to call home again!
We leave Tuesday for Michigan...pray for us on the flights! I'm really nervous about flying with the Little Dude again!
I'm really missing all my Little Monkey Mommies and the comfort of a home! Everyday I look at the beautiful scrap book they made me and it makes me smile! I know it won't be too long before I start making new friends and we find a place to call home again!
We leave Tuesday for Michigan...pray for us on the flights! I'm really nervous about flying with the Little Dude again!

1 Comments:
I hope your flight isn't as bad as some of mine just were... miss you too sweetie.
Post a Comment
<< Home