The Zdeb Family

We are an over-scheduled family with very little 'down-time'. We are still learning to take each day at a time and learn to take....hmmmm....that "V" word....oh, yes, vacation and not cram a hundred 'projects' into our relaxation time!! We pray each day that God guides us to a better understanding as our role as parents and to get the best of this world in the time He allows for each of us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Well, with mommy working two jobs, daddy working 12-13 hours at his job, the most important things we focus on are spending quality family time together and thanking God for everything!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

One down...eight to go!

Well, we just finished out the 1st month of apartment living. Other than being on the 2nd floor, it's not half bad. We spent one week in Michigan visiting family (my fav Aunt Sanny & "GG") which I must say was a total blast!! Now we're back in reality...and the J-man is back to his michevious self! He's learned to stand up by himself - not holding onto anything, get on & off his rocking horse and he's starting this really weird "monkey walk". It's not a crawl, it's not a full upright walk...it's his cute little baby butt up in the air, walking on his feet and hands! I'm definitely going to try to get that one on video!

The house hunt is still on. We found a house we LOVED, but breaking our lease is almost impossible! So, we'll just wait for the next house...which will be even better cuz the timing will be right!

I'm really missing my Charlotte friends and playgroup! I've found 3 gullible ;-) mommies that have come under my spell and leadership for a playgroup here! They have NO clue what there in for - do they gals!?!? Actually, the whole AP and NL thing is a lot more common around here. There's just not a lot of them on TM (at the moment - I'm working on changing that!). I have 3 website groups that I am trying to keep up with, still trying to learn my way around and work on my domestication skills. You could say my plate is full right now...but as always, I will still try to fit in something else - like a trip to Charlotte, very soon (hint, hint!).

I'll be blogging more often now. I promised my friend, Jenny, a minimum of twice a week. Gotta keep up, ya' know! Look for more on Tues/Weds!! Till then...save face, keep the grace!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

It is really good to hear from you!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I'm so glad you found some Mommies to hang out with. Of course, I'm still your favorite, but I understand the need to have friends close by ;) We miss you tons and can't wait to see you. BTW, LJ and I will be out of town the weekend of the 14th so don't come then, I'll be devasted if we miss you!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home