What do teeth & weddings have in common?
Jeremy!! This was an eventful weekend! We helped my BIL and his fiance with some of their wedding planning. There were 2 caterer tastings, tuxedo choices, vases for church deco, guest gift baskets, and 2 front, top teeth! The amazing thing was...you'd have never known he was teething! He did so well; I am so proud of him! So it's official - 4 teeth for the big boy!
With all that running around, we still managed to stop and enjoy lunch with our friends Christine and Liz. There little girl, Kayla, just turned 2 so we had to get her something Dora - the Vamanos Van. Honestly, it was the only thing I thought a girl her age would like. Maybe I should rephrase that...I HATE BARBIE..so it was the only girly thing I "approved" of. ;-)
With all that running around, we still managed to stop and enjoy lunch with our friends Christine and Liz. There little girl, Kayla, just turned 2 so we had to get her something Dora - the Vamanos Van. Honestly, it was the only thing I thought a girl her age would like. Maybe I should rephrase that...I HATE BARBIE..so it was the only girly thing I "approved" of. ;-)

1 Comments:
teeth?!?!?!?! you didn't say anything about teeth!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home