The Zdeb Family

We are an over-scheduled family with very little 'down-time'. We are still learning to take each day at a time and learn to take....hmmmm....that "V" word....oh, yes, vacation and not cram a hundred 'projects' into our relaxation time!! We pray each day that God guides us to a better understanding as our role as parents and to get the best of this world in the time He allows for each of us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Well, with mommy working two jobs, daddy working 12-13 hours at his job, the most important things we focus on are spending quality family time together and thanking God for everything!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Another good day!


So far, so good this week! I've managed to keep the house clean, dinner on the table when daddy gets home from work and continue our house hunt. With my little dude waking (still teething) about 2-3 times a night, I'm pretty tired. As odd as it sounds...I wouldn't change a thing! He's growing too fast! There will come a time when (too soon, I'm sure) he won't want me to hold him anymore, so I'm trying to take advantage of it while I can.

Here's a pic of him playing with his best friend Lil' John. Aren't they cute! I think we need to alert Gerber...cuz we got their new faces right here! ;-D

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

cute does not even begin to describe the two of them!!!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

seriously... post more. if I can do it while in labor, you can too!!!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home